Many clients have specific queries regarding education and training. In the past, we have helped clients with information, advice and guidance about
- Returning to education
- Undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course options related to specific professions and industry sectors
- Making college applications (including CAO, UCAS and postgraduate courses)
- Managing the mature student college application process
- Drafting personal statements
- Applying for further education and PLC courses
- Changing courses (e.g. for first year third level students)
- Access or Foundation courses
- Undertaking conversion programmes to build a bridge between current studies and a desired new career area
- Employability and the labour market for those completing PhD studies
- Utilising a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process for individuals trying to combine their previous professional experience and prior education and training history to gain advanced entry to courses
This list is by no means exhaustive and we are happy to consider all educational guidance related queries and to discuss your needs with you.
Educational guidance sessions are generally 1.5 hours in duration and it is usual that more than one session will be required to fully meet a client’s information needs and resolve their query.