At particular times of the year or when very specific needs emerge for individuals or groups of students, we can provide additional supports to your school or college.
With a background in both recruitment and career guidance, we are fully trained and experienced in providing careers and educational guidance related services to supplement and complement your school/college educational and career guidance activities.
Seminars & Master Classes
Skills development Master Classes are available on such topics as:
- What recruiters and employers want to hear: The truth about interviews for students and new graduates.
- It’s not just about the internet: Job search techniques that really work.
- Networking for introverts: How to find the hidden job market by just talking to your friends and contacts.
- What do I do now then?: Identifying employability skills and competences for the soon to be new graduate.
- Does it count if I don’t get paid?: How to make the most of holiday and volunteering activities.
We can provide a wide range of innovative and bespoke workshops for your students including:
Transition Year, graduate and postgraduate career exploration sessions
- Labour market information for school leavers and graduates
- Sector specific seminars highlighting skills shortages in the Irish economy e.g. agribusiness and food technology
- How to use portfolios and learning journals to help with choosing a course and planning your career
For more information or to arrange to speak to us, in confidence, about your students’ needs, please contact us