Clearcut Career Guidance and Consulting
- Are you looking for a new job or thinking about changing career?
- Are you a student or a recent graduate wondering about your future career direction?
- Maybe you are considering starting a course or returning to education?
- Or perhaps you or a member of your family is thinking about returning to Ireland or moving abroad to work or study?
We support and empower individuals to manage their careers and make meaningful and positive changes by providing straightforward information and professional guidance to support you, wherever you are in your career journey.
Appointments are available in home office locations in both Westmeath and Dublin and in public locations in adjacent counties.
- Does your school or college sometimes need additional, short term resources to deliver careers services or provide specialist expertise at Careers events?
- Could your SME benefit from assistance with HR and recruitment activities?
- Does your community or voluntary group need help with hiring new staff or with education and employability training programmes?
- Or are you a start up in need of advice on writing your first business plan or presenting your new idea to potential investors?
With expertise gained from over thirty years professional experience, we help organisations realise their goals by offering consulting services and practical supports across a broad range of HR, recruitment and business communications areas.
Sinead, Age 22, Dublin,
After completing my degree in UCD this year, Marie helped me to develop a CV and gave me great advice on entering the career world. Her patience and knowledge made everything far less scary and I cannot thank her enough.
SC, Female, Age 41, Co. Carlow,
I can highly recommend Marie. I was 40 years old when I decided to go to college. Marie suggested that I do a Foundation Course, which gave me the perfect insight into college life. In September 2014, I started my full time Science degree course in university.
AD, Male, Age 38, Dublin,
Prior to seeking career advice I had a number of manual labour jobs and never thought of enrolling on a University degree course. I completed some online psychometric tests to identify my career interest areas and learned that working with people would be something that really suited me. I have just finished my first year in UCD where I am studying social science and hopefully in a couple of years I can embark on a successful career as a social worker. This wouldn’t have been possible had I not lifted the phone to Marie…
Orla, Age 32, Dublin,
After meeting with Marie for interview skills training I am happy to say that I applied for a new job and was successful in my first interview in almost 5 years, for a role I really wanted. I wholeheartedly recommend Marie to anyone who needs any assistance with their career development.
MC, Female, Age 42, Dublin,
Before I went to see Marie, I was very confused and did not know where or who to turn to for advice. After two meetings, we had tangible results in the form of a plan of action for my job search. I am now 100% hopeful that I have a bright future in store.
GC, Male, Age 28, Co. Louth,
I went to see Marie to review my CV and then again to prepare for an interview and the advice and help I got was invaluable. I now have a full time job in a sector that is very difficult to get into. Thank you, Marie