If you are one of the many thousands of people who has moved abroad in recent years, perhaps you are now considering returning to Ireland to find work or to pursue educational opportunities? If so, we are here to help.
Whilst the internet allows us to access so much information regardless of location and time zone, it often helps to speak with an experienced careers professional on the ground about your plans. To date, we have assisted clients with
- CV/resume review and preparation for both the Irish job market and other countries
- Advice on recruitment practices, interview skills training and job search skills relevant to the Irish jobs market
- Provision of up to date labour market information including skills shortages and current levels of recruitment in specific industry sectors
- Educational guidance and support in relation to qualifications, course selection and preparation of course applications
- Enquiries on behalf of clients with recruitment agencies and course providers, where time differences make communications difficult during working hours
For further details of our full range of career services, please see our careers services pages.
So, whether you are in Australia, the Middle East or Canada (or anywhere in between!) we can offer careers consultations by Skype or telephone, at a time that suits you wherever you are…
To arrange a no obligation chat to discuss your careers query, please contact us