Marie McManamon is an independent careers consultant and qualified guidance counsellor with over 30 years experience in industry and education.
Within business, she has worked as a HR and recruitment specialist and as an outplacement consultant in both public and private sector organisations. Marie has also designed and delivered employability training to jobseekers in community settings and to individuals and groups on SOLAS (formerly FÁS) approved programmes.
Within education, Marie served as access and mature students officer at Athlone Institute of Technology and is a former national co ordinator of the Adult Educational Guidance Initiative.
In 2010, she established Clearcut Careers and Consulting.
- Masters in Educational Guidance and Counselling – Trinity College Dublin
- BA (Hons.) in Management – Irish Management Institute
- National Diploma in Personnel Management – National College of Industrial Relations
- British Psychological Society (BPS) and Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI)
accreditation in use of psychometric testing (Ability and Personality)
- Qualified member, Institute of Guidance Counsellors (QMIGC)
- Associate member, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (Assoc. CIPD)
- Fellow member, Irish Institute of Training and Development (FIITD)
- Professional member, American Counselling Association (ACA)
- Member, Career Development Institute, UK (CDI)
- Member, International Association of Educational and Vocational Guidance (IAEVG)
- 11 years consultancy experience in adult career guidance, outplacement, recruitment and training
- 6 years senior project management experience at national and regional levels in both further and higher education
- 13 years management experience in commercial semi state sector across HR, finance, marketing and procurement functional areas
As Gaeilge: Más mian leat do chuid ghnó a dhéanamh trí Ghaeilge, bhéadh áthas orainn obair leat.
For further information and to view Marie’s LinkedIn profile please see https://ie.linkedin.com/in/mariemcmanamon